职场英语场景

时间:2021-06-14 09:14:58 职场英语 我要投稿

职场英语场景推荐

  职场英语场景一

职场英语场景推荐

  你别欲擒故纵了SCENE3

  电话响起 戴夫与吉娜继续说话

  【你别欲擒故纵了】

  Zina: No, Dave. I havent wrecked my jeep. Im calling to 1) offer you a job.

  吉娜: 不,戴夫。我的吉普没有撞毁。我打来是要提供你工作机会的。

  Dave: With InfoKing? No, thanks.

  戴夫: 去“资讯王”?免了吧,多谢。

  Zina: Id like you to manage a new online auction site were building.

  吉娜: 我希望你能管理我们新架设中的线上竞标网站。

  Dave: Im not interested, Zina.

  戴夫: 我没兴趣,吉娜。

  Zina: Dont play hard to get. The 2) pay is good. Youd be working with Elvin again.

  吉娜: 你别欲擒故纵了。薪水很高的。你会跟艾文再度共事。

  Dave: I dont think so.

  戴夫: 我想不妥吧。

  Zina: Elvin doesnt 3) hold a grudge, if thats what youre worried about.

  吉娜: 艾文并没有怀恨在心,若你是在担心这个的话。

  1 2

  语言详解

  A: Life is too short to hold grudges. Cmon, talk to me again.

  人生苦短,何须心怀怨恨。来嘛,再跟我说话。

  B: Well, if you put it that way...

  OK. 既然你这样说……那好吧。

  【play hard to get 欲擒故纵】

  在人际的关系当中,好比男女关系或是聘雇之间的关系,有时候一方会采取不置可否的态度,让人觉得对方若即若离的,在要与不要之间,真叫人拿捏不定。也许你会觉得对方其实是想要,只是爱欲擒故纵、搞神秘,这种情况在美语中就可以用 play hard to get “欲擒故纵”来形容。

  A: I dont think Lisa likes me.

  我不觉得莉莎喜欢我。

  B: Yes, she does. Shes just playing hard to get.

  不,她喜欢你。她只是欲擒故纵。

  1) offer (v.) 提供(工作机会等)

  2) pay (n.) 薪水,酬劳

  3) hold a grudge 心怀怨恨,挟怨

  世界各地形形色色的天热表达法

  1.It’s so warm that the dog is chasing the cat, but both are walking!(热得狗都追不动猫了!) -----South Africa 南非

  2.Flies are falling down tired (热得苍蝇都纷纷落下来!) ------Czech republic 捷克共和国

  3.I’m sweating fat! (我在出脂肪!) --------- Denmark 丹麦

  4.It’s stifling (真闷,让人窒息啊!) ------- Belgium 比利时

  5.I am leaking (我的身体在滴水啊!) ---------- Germany 德国

  6.Chicken leg is burning! (鸡腿在燃烧。) ---------- Hong Kong 香港

  7.It’s raining fire! (不是下雨,是在下火啊!) ---------Iran 伊朗

  8.It’s so hot my tongue is hanging out. (热的我把舌头耷拉出来了!) -------- Romania 罗马尼亚

  9.I am sweating like a chicken! (汗出得象只鸡。) --------England 英格兰

  10.It is like a Turkish bath. 象土耳其浴(民族特色) ------- Turkey 土耳其

  11.Warm today,isn’t it ?(天真暖和,不是吗?) ------Arab 阿拉伯

  12.It’s as hot as in a sauna! (热的象在蒸桑拿) ------Finland 芬兰

  13.You could boil a kettle on your head。(你可以在头上将水烧沸.) -------- Ireland 爱尔兰

  14.It’s hot enough to melt hell (热得足以把地狱溶化了) -------- Wales 威尔士

  15.I feel at home!! (Indian in Munich) 我感觉像在家里. (在德国的印度人) ------- Germany 德国

  16.Earthquake weather! 地震天 (洛杉矶在地震带上) ---------- Los Angeles 洛杉矶

  17.It’s so dry the trees are following the dogs around (太干了, 树下都围着一圈狗)-----Texas 美国得克萨斯州

  18.Sticky as a box of frogs (象一盒子青蛙一样黏) -------Australia 澳大利亚

  19.You could fry eggs on the sidewalk (人行道上可以煎蛋了) -----Canada 加拿大

  职场英语场景二

  你会用英语打交道吗?请看:职场英语。

  【你别得寸进尺了】

  SCENE1:电话响起 戴夫与吉娜在说话

  Zina: So will you come to work with us?

  吉娜: 所以你要来跟我们工作吗?

  Dave: Can I use my green pad again to write you admiring notes?

  戴夫: 我还能再用我的绿色便条纸,写爱慕的话语给你吗?

  Zina: Well have to negotiate that. Its a possibility.

  吉娜: 这我们再研究研究。可能性是有的。

  Dave: You miss me, dont you?

  戴夫: 你很想我,对不对?

  Zina: Dont push your luck, Dave.

  吉娜: 你别得寸进尺了,戴夫。

  Dave: OK, Im in. When do I start?

  戴夫: 好,我加入。何时开工?

  Zina: As soon as you can get here. Well be waiting for you.

  吉娜: 等你一到这里就开工。 我们恭候大驾。

  1 2

  语言详解

  A: Hes good at negotiating business deals.

  他很擅于协商生意上的条件。

  B: Then talk him into working for us.

  那就说服他们帮我们做事。

  【push ones luck 得寸进尺】

  人有时候不懂得察言观色,吃了一点甜头还不知节制,若是你遇到这种“得寸进尺”push ones luck 的人,就可以送他这句话 Dont push your luck.“你别得寸进尺了。” 给他来点小小的警告,以免对方乐极生悲。

  A: I will be in charge of this company in five years.

  我会在五年内掌管这家公司。

  B: Dont push your luck. If the boss hears you say that, youll be without a job.

  你别得寸进尺。要是老板听到你说这话,你连工作都会没有。

  【Im in. 我加入】

  Im in.这个好用又好记的短句的意思是“我加入”。举凡你被询问到参加的意愿,只要你想加入,都可以用上这个句型;

  相反地来说,若你不想加入,或是加入了以后想要放弃,你就可以说 Im out.“我退出,我放弃”。

  A: Were all goingmming in the lake. Are you coming?

  我们要去湖中游泳,你要来吗?

  B: Yep, Im in.

  好,我加入。

  职场英语场景三

  他不生我的气?SCENE2 电话响起 戴夫与吉娜继续说话

  【他不生我的气?】

  Dave: Hes not mad at me?

  戴夫: 他不生我的气?

  Zina: 1) Not at all. He says your being a lying, cheating, 2) backstabbing spy really helped to 3) motivate him.

  吉娜: 完全没有。 他说你这个说谎、背叛、玩阴的间谍,大大地激励了他。

  Dave: Is that what he says? [ 4) chuckling]

  戴夫: 他这样说?(咯咯笑)

  Zina: After he found out you were spying for WebTracker, he worked like a man 5) possessed.

  吉娜: 在发现你为“网路搜寻家”卧底之后,他就像着了魔似地疯狂工作。

  Dave: So 6) in a way, Im responsible for InfoKings great success?

  戴夫: 那么就某方面而言,“资讯王”的`大胜还是我的功劳?

  Zina: Thats right. You should be proud.

  吉娜: 没错。你应该感到自豪的。

  Dave: Oh, I feel so much better.

  戴夫: 喔,我好过多了。

  1 2

  语言详解

  A: I think that kid is possessed.

  我觉得那孩子被附身了。

  B: No, hes just screaming because hes angry.

  不,他只是因生气而大叫而已。

  【I feel so much better. 我好过多了。】

  这句话也可以说I feel much better. 不过年轻人可能还是喜欢用对话中的那一个句型。

  A: The photos you took the other day came out really nice. Better than the last time.

  前几天你拍的照片洗出来很漂亮,比上一次好。

  B: Oh, Im glad you like them. I feel so much better.

  喔,很高兴你喜欢。我好过多了。

  与so much better 很相近的短语是so much the better,意思是“这样就要好了。”

  Try to run a mile a day, and if you can do two so much the better.

  每天设法跑一英哩,如果你能跑两里,那就更好了。

  1) Not at all 一点也不。这句话亦可用来回答别人的道谢。

  2) backstab (v.) 从背后偷袭,陷害

  3) motivate (v.) 激励

  4) chuckle (v.) 咯咯笑

  5) possessed (a.) 被鬼附身的,不由己的。

  6) in a way 就某方面而言

  职场英语场景四

  灵验了吗?SCENE 4

  电话响起

  Zina: Hi, Dave. This is Zina.

  吉娜: 嗨,戴夫。我是吉娜。

  Dave: Zina? Zina the Snake?

  戴夫: 吉娜?诈包吉娜?

  Zina: I got your e-mail a couple of months back.

  吉娜: 几个月前我收到了你寄来的电子邮件。

  Dave: Yeah? Which one was that?

  戴夫: 是吗?是哪一封?

  Zina: The one that said, "Youre a 1) creep. / From me you wont hear another 2) peep. / I hope you 3) wreck your jeep."

  吉娜: 上面写着:“你这讨厌鬼。/休想我会再理你。/希望你撞坏你的吉普车。”

  Dave: Right. That one. 4) Did it work?

  戴夫: 那一封啊。灵验了吗?

  1) creep (n.) 令人讨厌的人

  2) peep (n.) 小的声音。这里是指“消息”。

  3) wreck (v.) 撞毁

  4) Did it work? 有用吗?有效吗?

  1 2

  语言详解

  A: I told dad you wrecked the car!

  我跟老爸说你撞坏车子了!

  B: Youre not going to get away with this. It was your fault, not mine.

  你脱不了关系。都是你的错,不是我。

  【Did it work? 灵验了吗?】

  要注意work 并不专指“工作”,有时指“灵光、有效”。

  A: My brain doesnt seem to work well today.

  我脑袋今天好像不灵光。

  B: Youre better take a walk outside. But be back soon. We have a lot of work to do this afternoon.

  你最好到外面走一走。但是要快快回来,我们下午有一大堆事要做。

  A: I understand you had a bad cold yesterday.

  我听说你昨天患了重感冒。

  B: Its gone. My grandmas pre**ion really works.

  已经痊愈了。我祖母的处方真的有效。

  职场英语场景五

  【我知道最适合的人选】

  Zina: OK, lets find somebody then.

  吉娜: 好吧,那我们就再找个人。

  Vince: Good. Ill take care of it.

  文斯: 好。我来处理这件事。

  Zina: Wait a second, Vince. You know what? Why dont you let me handle it?

  吉娜: 等等,文斯。这样吧,不好我来处理好了。

  Vince: Are you sure? 1) Do you have somebody in mind?

  文斯: 你确定?你心目中有人选吗?

  Zina: Yeah. Let me see if hell do it, and Ill get back to you.

  吉娜: 有。我先去看看他做不做,再跟你说。

  Vince: OK. Just keep in mind it has to be somebody who can 2) get along with Elvin.

  文斯: 好。切记这个人得要能跟艾文处得来。

  Zina: 3) Dont sweat it. I know just the guy.

  吉娜: 你别多虑了。我知道最适合的人选。

  1 2

  语言详解

  A: If you need any help, just call.

  需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。

  B: Thanks. Ill keep that in mind.

  谢谢。我会谨记在心。

  【Ill get back to you. 我再回复你。】

  当有人问起你一些事情或是讯息,若你无法立即答复,得要先去研究研究的时候,就可以用上这句话 Ill get back to you.“我会再回复你。”表达等你一有结论就会主动联络对方的诚意。

  A: How much are these machines going to cost me?

  这些机器要花我多少钱啊?

  B: Let me check my figures, and Ill get back to you on that.

  待我先查看一下数字,我再回复你。

  【Dont sweat it.别花这心思。】

  sweat 是“流汗”,而若是碰到要费一些周折才能解决的事,流点汗肯定是免不了的。于是sweat 也可以用作名词,表示“苦差事”,引申做动词也就成了“费苦心”的意思,Dont sweat it 这句短语就是指“别花力气、心思在这上头”。目的是告诉对方不必大费周折,白花力气。

  A: Im sorry I forgot your birthday party.

  我很抱歉忘了你的生日派对。

  B: Dont sweat it. I had a good time anyway.

  别多心了。反正我玩得很愉快。

  1) Do you have somebody in mind? 你心目中有人选吗?文后的keep...in mind 则是指“谨记在心”。

  2) get along with... 与……处得来

  3) Dont sweat it 别白费力气了

[职场英语场景推荐]

【职场英语场景推荐】相关文章:

职场英语场景详解10-22

职场英语场景应对策略10-24

职场英语场景四:SCENE 4 灵验了吗?10-25

职场英语场景六:他手边有太多事情要做了_应届毕业生网职场英语10-28

职场英语推荐:签合同常用英语表达11-02

职场常用英语10-28

职场英语:童叟无欺10-26

职场英语:如何应对职场暴力10-23

K歌的时候可以说什么场景英语07-05